Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danish League 22/23

+3
Nomoco
masch1
maz
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Danish League 22/23 - Page 2 Empty Re: Danish League 22/23

Post by Anol Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm

The incident in the Cph-VHK game resulted in a two game match ban for Sara Hald

https://viborg-folkeblad.dk/artikel/bensp%C3%A6nd-udl%C3%B8ser-karant%C3%A6ne-til-viborg-hk-spiller
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:27 pm

Ok, so they take the blue card seriously it seems.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:51 pm

honestly it seems a bit harsh to me. It just seemed clumpsy rather than malicious to me. And I normally am happy when something bad happens to VHK
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:56 pm

Yes, but as we discussed in the chat, this has been given for clumsy tackles before Wink I suppose that when it's given, they want to send a signal.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:09 pm

won't mean much for vhk anyway, as their next two games aren't game where they should get in trouble
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:09 pm

I don't know if it's REALLY like a breakthrough match for Katja Johansen. Sure she is on Team of the Week with 8 goals but it's on 15!!! shots. Her talent has never been in question but her showing the confidence in taking over a match is something pretty rare for her. Must have last been seen when she was a youth player, so a much comforting performance from her. With Mette Lassen out, she needs to take every chance available. She belongs in the best league.

Viborg is entering their talent rebuild. The team will be built around Signe Vetter, Thilde Frandsen, Ida Kaysen, Mittun, Thestrup - and not built around Nolsøe, Hovden, Petrén. That's the direction Viborg is actively taking and they are looking for the next under 20-talent to join them. Amanda Loft sounds like a target as the pivot. Mathilde Troelsen as well surely a possible addition. They will be lucky and fortunate to get a player like Anne Johansen, she seems out of reach. There will be bigger opportunities for her.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:58 am

And now Vestergård abandons the sinking ship that is Viborg hk.
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:59 pm

I love what they are doing in Viborg and I think it's a great time to find a new coach to be in charge of the rebuild. Give Mathias Broløs the chance!

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 pm

Well Vestergaard never seemed like the right coach for a rebuild. Not his strong side/interest to develop talents.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:24 pm

Just have to talk about the Randers bankruptcy. Terribly run club with a horrendous board. Hope Randers return without those people in charge.

BUT when talking about the players who are without a job now..

Christina Pedersen is going to Viborg. I think that's pretty much a given. I would expect her and Mette Brandt to be pieces Viborg can use in their rebuild. Anne Christine Bossen and Karen Klokker would also be interesting pieces for Viborg, so need to keep them in mind.

Mathilde Orkild I could see going to Silkeborg.

Anne Berggren is a difficult one and she might be best served going back to Hadsten? Even though they already have a great right back. She is just familiar with their system and if it's a one year deal, it will be alright for her.

Aia Raadshøj could be Odense bound???

That still leaves decent players like Pernille Brandenborg, Signe Schaar, Camilla Degn. This is a big puzzle and it will be interesting to see where it lands.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:38 pm

@maz, aha it was Raadshøj that I couldn’t recall the name of. But I would like to see her in Odense or KBH!

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:34 am

@maz, don't quite understand your anger at the board. Everyone knew that Randers was in perpetual financial trouble. So what am I missing, why is the board horrendous as you say?
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:39 pm

Anol wrote:@maz, don't quite understand your anger at the board. Everyone knew that Randers was in perpetual financial trouble. So what am I missing, why is the board horrendous as you say?

You do not sign players to long term contracts, re-sign players when you see the numbers don't add up to more than 3 months into the season. So they are either economically stupid (they certainly might be) or just downright without empathy. Bossen has a contract with them until 2025 they signed AFTER they received enough money the last time. Everybody knew they had financial trouble, sure, but if you were to tell Bossen that the contract she has with them until 2025 only is valid for 3 months, then she doesn't sign with them. And there is zero chance they were up front with their players about this. All the comments from the players here afterwards tell that story.

So to sum it up. I get mad when you sign players who put faith in you because they move away from their parents, have children, partners, mortgages and they all depend on Randers... and then they screw them. Only a year after they had their last financial scare.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:51 pm

ok, thanks for enlightening me. When you put it like that I guess I see your point
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:53 pm

Anol wrote:ok, thanks for enlightening me. When you put it like that I guess I see your point
Sorry if it seemed like the aggression was towards you in the final post. Certainly wasn't my intention Smile but I can see how it might seem that way.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:39 am

So Kasper Christensen almost " spyr ild af arrigskab" when someone says it's an advantage for Ikast that Randers went bankrupt(according to their website)
Like what the fuck are you talking about? It's so obvoiusly an advantage, how could you ever claim otherwise.
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:45 pm

Ofc its an advantage but I think what he meant to say is that he isn’t taking pleasure in Randers going broke. That’s how I interpret it from the context.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:29 pm

I suppose you could interpret it that way. If that is the case 1) I don't really believe him saying that he's not pleased about getting the points back 2) there are ways of saying that more concisely and 3) nobody in the broader public really cares that Randers isn't here anyomore, and why should we, the city of Randers didn't even seem to care all that much
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:30 pm

Yep it's hard to imagine, he isn't happy about the 2 points in itself. Just not the reason they get them. Same as the other clubs are probably pleased with the chance to sign new players.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:46 am

Sometimes in this handball world where things move fast, you have to stop and appreciate when one of the local players return.

Laura Nielsen has been on a journey. She was maybe one of the best ever HEI/VRI youth players, dominated the EYOF back in the day. Played in Silkeborg, Randers and moved to Sweden to play with Emma Navne, Cecilie Bjerre and company in Lugi. But she got injured.

Now she has returned to Aarhus where she is playing for AGF. She has just returned to action but a very positive sign. The hope is that she can get back to her previous level and join Aarhus United.

IF SHE DOES, then it will be impossible not to focus on the HEI/VRI 2000 generation because that might be one of the most succesful organic generations ever in Denmark. It produced Anna Wierzba, Sophia Snogdal, Frederikke Hedegaard, Laura Nielsen..

I'm biased but I do not think there is a better youth environment in Denmark than the one they create year in and year out in Risskov and in Egå.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:29 pm

Anne Svendsen from HIK is someone who scouts must be drooling over. She is 2nd year u19 but has already established herself on HIKs 1st division team and she is the focal point of their... lackluster attack. Her breakthroughs and control of the attack can be compared to a former HIK player Helena Elver. She is an absolute joy to watch and I hope some team maybe in a better league or a top 1st division team takes a shot on her because she is going to be great.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:35 pm

Just to quickly go through some of the 1st division prospects and how they compare in terms of being attractive to League teams.

Tier 1 --> ready to contribute right away:

Louise Søndergaard: A tier of her own. She dominates matches from her right back position. She hasn't really been stopped this year and with her shooting power matched with just a knack for attack defenses, she is outstanding. Probably the best player the 1st division has seen in ages. 23 years old and should go to a mid tier League team next season. She lives in Aarhus, so I kind of would looooove for her to sign with Aarhus and I think it would be a great match.

Mathilde Dalbo: Hasn't had the season she would have hoped for so far, but she is still a very dependable left wing. Can be your teams 7m taker as well. Can make all the shots from the wing and also defend multiple positions

Tier 2 --> might take some time but can be a great player in the League:

Marlene Dahlmann: Not yet ready to be the steady contributor on the right wing, but her potential is through the roof with her athleticism. If a League team wants to be patient with her and let her develop her shooting, she will do wonders.

AC Lundbye: The young Lundbye and I don't really know if she has a future in the league. She is a one trick player who can overpower people but that won't do in the League like Emilie Steffensen quickly found out. She has to develop her play a lot but she has the potential and the handball IQ.

Mathilde Troelsen: She has the physical tools, the shooting, the passing to be an outstanding player and she is given time in Holstebro to learn and try different things on the court. I don't have much doubt that Troelsen will be a success on the handball court. If a team is looking for a left back or maybe wants a very physical playmaker, Mathilde Troelsen can be added and she can also defend.

Anne Svendsen: I just love Anne Svendsen because I think her breed is a dying one. The breaktrough playmaker who comes with pace and has absolutely no regard for her own safety. She gives it her all and her shooting close to goal is sensational. She can put a ton of pressure on a defense which opens them up and then she has the eye to spot the pivot or playing a backcourt player in stride. She is a joy to watch

Sara Madsen: Tall right backs who can shoot. I think most teams would love to have that.

Josephine Pytlick: High handball IQ mixed with a great shot. I think it's easy to sign Pytlick up for a team and just let her be. She will develop slowly but surely. She might not be ready next year but she can come in and compete against other backcourt players and surely be a part of a rotation.

Players who probably won't make it but I have not given up on them:

Laura Nielsen: Returning from injury and not playing that much from AGF but I hope she can regain some confidence and get back to her scoring form.

Maria Jensen: Joined Søndermarkens but I believe she is AWOL because of traveling the world. She has to enjoy herself but probably not the best thing for her handball career. Will be interesting to see if she continues in Søndermarkens when she returns.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:12 am

Dutchfan wrote:
Nomoco wrote:Hello, there was a member in the old forum who used to upload Danish league games. I don't know if it will be the same here. Or maybe someone knows where to get full games later? I don't have a chance watch the games live. I appreciate any information about it.
Hi! Unfortunately the person who uploaded the games hasn't found their way to this forum yet after the old site quit. Maybe if they find this forum that the video's continue, but there is a chance that it won't happen
It took me four months, but finally I found this forum! I have been looking for handballl123 for so long, but google never showed me this site until now. Nice to see old friends here.

I hope to contribute to the forum, after I read 4 months worth of the posts I missed  study For starters, luckily I recorded for myself Odense - Viborg this week, so here it is:
First half (845mb): https://www.mediafire.com/file/gj7xju4b9i47opc/ODE_VIB1.ts/file
Second half (710mb, without the first 6 minutes): https://www.mediafire.com/file/w2sp8e3rwanrzmv/ODE_VIB2.ts/file

Also, as a special thanks for Dutchfan for opening this forum, here is Horsens - Copenhagen, I think there is one Dutch player in each team:
First half (860mb): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ewgb7fsg9vas2ns/HOR_KBH1.ts/file
Second half (970mb): https://www.mediafire.com/file/d3fda6ij477xpqu/HOR_KBH2.ts/file
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan and Anol like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:35 am

welcome back Dofer, good to have back in our little community Very Happy
Anol
Anol

Dofer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:30 pm

Welcome back Dofer. As I also wrote in the chat, I believe some people here will be very glad to see you back.

In other news: Line Uno and Alberte Ebler are leaving Ikast after the season. Personally I would love to see Ebler in KBH Smile And I believe @maz, will be hoping to see Uno in Aarhus?

masch1

Dofer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next