Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danish NT

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Danish NT Empty Danish NT

Post by masch1 Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:12 am

So since there is a topic for the Dutch team, I thought I’d make one too for the Danish and see if it lives.

Jesper Jensen made his selection for Golden League:

GKs
Sandra Toft, Györ
Althea Reinhardt, Odense Håndbold

LPs
Rikke Iversen, Odense Håndbold
Sarah Iversen, Ikast Håndbold
Kathrine Heindahl, Team Esbjerg

Wings
Cecilie Brandt, Ikast Håndbold
Trine Østergaard, SG BBM Bietigheim
Emma Friis, Ikast Håndbold
Elma Halilcevic, Nykøbing-Falster Håndbold  cheers

Backs
Anne Mette Hansen, Györ
Kristina Jørgensen, Metz
Mie Højlund, Odense Håndbold
Simone Petersen, Ikast Håndbold
Mia Rej Frahm, Odense Håndbold
Louise Vinter Burgaard, Metz
Mette Tranborg, Team Esbjerg

Golden League schedule for DK:

29. september kl. 20.30: Danmark – Holland i Ceres Arena, Aarhus (TV2 Sport)

1. oktober kl. 16.00: Danmark – Schweiz i Arena Randers (TV2)

2. oktober kl. 16.00: Danmark – Norge i IBF Arena, Sportscenter Ikast (TV2)

masch1

Back to top Go down

Danish NT Empty Re: Danish NT

Post by maz Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:43 pm

Certainly worth keeping an eye on Kielstrup in terms of the right back position with her development. Not saying she is close but her improvement is incredible

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:15 pm

maz wrote:Certainly worth keeping an eye on Kielstrup in terms of the right back position with her development. Not saying she is close but her improvement is incredible

Yeah she has really started this season well, so if she can keep that up maybe they will give her a try sometime after the championship.

Who else would be interesting to give a try at that point?

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:31 pm

I wonder if Simone P can shine when she is first in line or if she needs to be topdog?
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:20 pm

I think Simone did well both before and after Rejs injury? But with regards to clubs, I have only watched her consistently since she joined Ikast, where she is first choice, so hard to say.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Not really a surprise but its highly unlikely Haugsted will go to ECh: https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2022-09-12-dansk-landsholdsstjerne-giver-kedelig-em-nyhed

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:26 am

Jesper Jensen has called Trine Mortensen and Anna Kristensen and asked them to participate in the gathering, at first only to the 28th of september though, but Mortensen must be because Emma Friis is struggling with her foot.

https://www.dhf.dk/nyheder-og-presse/nyheder/anna-kristensen-og-trine-mortensen-indkaldt-til-landsholdet/

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:53 pm

As expected Trine Mortensen replaces Emma Friis and remains in the NT camp along with Anna Kristensen, who will supplement Althea and Sandra.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:47 pm

So no surprises in the final 16 for the european championship, but a few first timers due to injuries/pregnancies (Haugsted and Nolsøe).

GKs
Sandra Toft, Györ

LPs

Wings
Elma Halilcevic, Nykøbing-Falster Håndbold

Backs
Anne Mette Hansen, Györ
Kristina Jørgensen, Metz
Mia Rej Frahm, Odense Håndbold

The Danish NT will meet up on monday the 24th of october in Copenhagen, and wednesday they will travel to Stavanger in Norway and play the last 3 testmatches (Golden League) against Netherlands, Norway and Brazil.

Thursday 27th of october at 8.30 pm: Denmark – Brazil

Saturday 29th of oktober at 4.25 pm: Norway – Denmark

Sunday 30th of october at 2.30 pm: Netherlands - Denmark

masch1

rapid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:02 pm

Michala Møller replaces Mia Rej who suffered a knee injury Sad

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:40 am

So apparently Jesper will pick three more players (19 in total), but no. 17,18 and 19 will stay at home. https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2022-10-29-jensen-udtager-flere-em-spillere

It sounds like Anna Kristensen will be one of them. Then I wonder who the 2 others will be?

masch1

Dutchfan and Sun like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:36 pm

The 3 extra players will be Anna Kristensen, Kaja Kamp and Alberte Kielstrup.

masch1

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Andrea Hansen called, as Cecilie Brandt twisted her foot . But Brandt is not out of the tournament, Andrea will just be the 20th player. https://www.haandbold.dk/nyheder-og-presse/nyheder/andrea-hansen-indkaldt-til-em-i-slovenien/

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:11 am

In the end Norway was too big a mouthful. But I'm impressed with the composure that the danish players showed considering that none of them have ever played a final with the NT before. Looks promising for next years WC. Now we just have to follow the games that Jesper Jensen, DHF and Team Esbjerg are gonna be playing in the coming months
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:49 pm

Anol wrote:In the end Norway was too big a mouthful. But I'm impressed with the composure that the danish players showed considering that none of them have ever played a final with the NT before. Looks promising for next years WC. Now we just have to follow the games that Jesper Jensen, DHF and Team Esbjerg are gonna be playing in the coming months

And Odense and Metz and... Wink

But yeah, they did very well and have taken big steps. I am not surprised though. Always had a feeling they had it in them with the right coach and more experience (especially from playing abroad/in CL clubs).

Now I just hope they take notice of, what the norwegians were cheering when celebrating the win: "We can buy all of Denmark if we want to". That might give some extra motivation next time, if needed Wink Basketball

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:20 pm

masch1 wrote:
Anol wrote:In the end Norway was too big a mouthful. But I'm impressed with the composure that the danish players showed considering that none of them have ever played a final with the NT before. Looks promising for next years WC. Now we just have to follow the games that Jesper Jensen, DHF and Team Esbjerg are gonna be playing in the coming months

But yeah, they did very well and have taken big steps. I am not surprised though. Always had a feeling they had it in them with the right coach and more experience (especially from playing abroad/in CL clubs).

Now I just hope they take notice of, what the norwegians were cheering when celebrating the win: "We can buy all of Denmark if we want to". That might give some extra motivation next time, if needed Wink Basketball

I didn't mean the actual games they are gonna play on court Laughing I was thinking of the games surrounding Jesper Jensens contract with the federation that are gonna be played Wink
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:28 pm

Anol wrote:
masch1 wrote:

I didn't mean the actual games they are gonna play on court Laughing I was thinking of the games surrounding Jesper Jensens contract with the federation that are gonna be played Wink

Okay, good, maybe we can still be on speaking terms then Very Happy

BTW: Hope the experience and praise will give Michala wings when returning to her club cheers

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:33 pm

maybe, if she will refrain from reading comments that say she's only there because she is in Esbjerg. I'm getting really tired of this bullshit. Sure others could have been chosen. But that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it too
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:41 pm

Anol wrote:maybe, if she will refrain from reading comments that say  she's only there because she is in Esbjerg. I'm getting really tired of this bullshit. Sure others could have been chosen. But that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it too

I think she made it pretty clear, that she has something to add to the team. I was impressed with how cool she was, considering her age, amount of playing time and level of experience.

Right now I actually can't find someone in the current squad who doesn't deserve to be there, but we also know Haugsted will probably return and then there is the questionmark of Scaglione (and of Elver and Rej?). I wish we could bring everyone Laughing

And yes, I know @maz will say we shouldn't bring Scaglione next championship. Perhaps that would be best. I am just saying: in case they want to bring her.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:47 pm

masch1 wrote:
Anol wrote:maybe, if she will refrain from reading comments that say  she's only there because she is in Esbjerg. I'm getting really tired of this bullshit. Sure others could have been chosen. But that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve it too

I think she made it pretty clear, that she has something to add to the team. I was impressed with how cool she was, considering her age, amount of playing time and level of experience.

Right now I actually can't find someone in the current squad who doesn't deserve to be there, but we also know Haugsted will probably return and then there is the questionmark of Scaglione (and of Elver and Rej?). I wish we could bring everyone Laughing

And yes, I know @maz will say we shouldn't bring Scaglione next championship. Perhaps that would be best. I am just saying: in case they want to bring her.
would have to agree with maz on that one
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Anol wrote:
masch1 wrote:

would have to agree with maz on that one

Yeah, if we have many other good players, perhaps it would be best to just give her time. Unless it's just to give her some experience with being at an adult championship without actually giving her much playing time.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm

If they make a good plan for Scaglione and I'm sure they will, then I would be alright with her going in a year. It's difficult to plan that much in advance, but it would mean no more youth matches and an absolute must is no youth championship in the summer. Work with Ikast and give her an extended break during the summer.

My worry is never really being as young as her and going to an adult championship. My worry is that they will overburden her --> which they didn't this year. Her body will be alright in my not very expert opinion but it's her mind I worry about. Simply burning out.

I think the team around her has been smart and done a great job. It would have been so easy to bring her to the European Championship.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:26 am

Yeah she definately should not have gone already this year. Ofc it's hard to predict how things will be in a year, but listening to Halilcevic talking about how it was to be experiencing it the first time, I was thinking it perhaps would not be so bad to next year let her get a sense of it, but without having any pressure on her. And yes, that would only be if she was not playing youth matches too. Also, it would require that there was actually room for it on the team, and that we won't be missing out on someone else playing at the championship, who has done well over the season.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:31 am

The tv-schedule for the Danish matches in GL:
2/3 at 5.30 PM: Norway – Denmark (TV 2 SPORT)
4/3 at 4.30 PM: Denmark – Czech Rep. (TV 2)
5/3 at 5 PM: Netherlands – Denmark (TV 2)

The Danish team selection:
Sandra Toft, Györ
Anna Kristensen, Team Esbjerg
Elma Halilcevic, Nykøbing-Falster Håndbold
Anne Mette Hansen, Györ
Kristina Jørgensen, Metz
Michala Møller, Team Esbjerg
Line Haugsted, Györ

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by rapid Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:30 pm

Not only Romania (6,000), but also Denmark had sold out. 8,000 fans in a friendly against Sweden!

Danish NT IPDDutL
rapid
rapid

Dutchfan and masch1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next