Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danish League 22/23

+3
Nomoco
masch1
maz
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Danish League 22/23 Empty Danish League 22/23

Post by maz Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:51 pm

So let's just face the fact that the old forum is probably not coming back, so here is the new topic for everything related to this season of the Danish League.

In news that nobody really care about, I found out that Emma Petersen is STILL the pivot for Ajax København!

maz

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Danish League 22/23 Empty Re: Danish League 22/23

Post by masch1 Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:57 pm

Looking forward for the season to start, but it kind of sounds like Højlund is doubtful tomorrow.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:36 pm

So before the season begin, I thought about players I'm excited about or might have a breakout season this year - based on what I've watched myself and heard from people around teams.

Ajax - Suna Hansen, Liv Poulsen and Rakul Wardum
Ajax has become the place to be for Faroe Island players and it will certainly help them settle in - which has been a problem for Faroe Island players joining the league. I'm very excited about Suna Hansen, heard she is a very good player but she will struggle with the pace at first. She has to get used to playing with faster, stronger and better players although I am very sure that she is their first choice playmaker before midway this season. I am not the biggest fan of Maja Eiberg and not sure Katrine Jacobsen is even close to ready for the League.

Liv Poulsen has all the talent in the world but I doubt she will find success in Ajax. They are married to Rosa Schmidt and Liv struggle without playing time. She needs to find playing time soon

Rakul was a force for Skanderborg in goal for their u19 team. Exciting to see if she can make an impact in the league for a team that will struggle.

Horsens - Mathilde Bisgaard, Sille Sorth
It's too early for Mathilde Bisgaard to really compete with Sando and Rompen but she is their future goalkeeper and everyone around Horsens knows that, so she is going to get playing time at some point this season - but her main focus will still be on the u19s.

Sille Sorth is an incredible wing-talent who will either get playing time for Horsens or find it somewhere else after this season. She is as committed as you can be. She is also in Horsens after a GREAT spell in Bjerringbro where she had some fantastic matches at just 18 years old. They have Løken and Filtenborg under contract until 24, so they have to figure something out.

Ikast - Line Uno
I am just so freaking excited to watch Line Uno in the Danish League again. One of, if not THE most exciting player, in Aarhus women's handball history and just the easiest person to cheer for. Great that she is back.

København - Clara Skøtt
Such a talented player but the #2 behind Andrea Hansen. It's expected that this is Andrea's last season in København and then Skøtt will take over as the #1 right wing, so she needs to keep learning this season because she has NT-potential down the road

Randers - Christina Pedersen
Waited forever to get her chance to shine. The best 1st division player last season, then her team went bankrupt, she then landed in Horsens where she didn't play and now she is finally ready to prove herself in Randers. It's a great opportunity for her. She enters the season as their #1 playmaker and her energy will do them a ton of good in difficult situations. She is so good at putting pressure and creating for others while also having a natural feel for scoring goals. Her and Mette Brandt are great additions to Randers.

Ringkøbing - Rikke Jochumsen
The most consistent performer on the Ringkøbing team and she is playing for a chance at a slightly bigger team. I really enjoyed her as a youth player but her growth over the last couple of season has been impressive.

Skanderborg - Laura Thestrup
Of all the exciting Skanderborg talents, she has the physical tools to really make an impact in the League already. Nedovic is also ready but too inconsistent to trust her yet as a full member of the senior squad, so Thestrup's physique and shot will catch a ton of eyes in the league. She has been compared to a young Anne Cecilie La Cour.

SønderjyskE - Katja Johansen
It's a prove it-season for Katja. Her game has matured a lot, she is a much better finisher than before but can she show that she is better than Mette Lassen? She will be given every opportunity to beat out Lassen this season but she has to be a consistent contributor over an extended period. She is a much more talented wing than Lassen but her sense of the game has not been ready yet. Might be this season it clicks for her.

Aarhus United - Julie Redkjær
Rare that you have a back-up plan walk into a team, very unproven and be as exciting as Redkjær has been. A true professional in how she prepare herself and this could be a luxury problem when Hedegaard returns because Redkjær has shown that she is going to be a good player this season when she is given the chance. It's a big step up from Gudme, so she will have to perform in the small amount of time she will receive the first few games but I do believe she will end up sharing the wing 50/50 with Stine Holm

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:11 pm

First round of the League.

Some big questionmarks will be answered. Where is Horsens and København at right now? Is SønderjyskE good enough to beat Silkeborg? Can Viborg step up and prove they are better than their horrendous pre-season?
Danish League 22/23 Progra10

maz

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:50 pm

I think what I look most forward to see are probably KBHs new team (especially Navne), if Odense can keep it up, Scagliones continueous development now that more know her, how Sajka and Axner will fit in NFH and how much time Wulff will be getting. And since you have mentioned Christina Pedersen @maz, I also hope to get to see a bit of Randers.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:15 pm

Ah yeah, good point in Amalie Wulff's playing time. Really hope she can be a part of their rotation but NFH's backcourt is loaded. Would really be a shame to see her sit on the bench. The League needs players like her

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:21 pm

Yeah she’s far too entertaining to sit on bench. Hope if that’s the case that she has the opportunity to go somewhere else.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:27 am

Bent Nyegaard gave his usual prediction for all the teams. And as a man that sticks to tradition, as usual he underestimates KBH Wink Also it doesn't sound like he has noticed Fie Wollers transfer at all. I do worry about the goalkeeper position though.

Not sure I agree that Viborg will miss the play offs either. I believe keeping Anna K might just save them.

https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2022-08-30-opsigtsvaekkende-spaadom-fra-nyegaard-foer-saesonen

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomoco Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:44 am

Hello, there was a member in the old forum who used to upload Danish league games. I don't know if it will be the same here. Or maybe someone knows where to get full games later? I don't have a chance watch the games live. I appreciate any information about it.

Nomoco

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:30 pm

Nomoco wrote:Hello, there was a member in the old forum who used to upload Danish league games. I don't know if it will be the same here. Or maybe someone knows where to get full games later? I don't have a chance watch the games live. I appreciate any information about it.
Hi! Unfortunately the person who uploaded the games hasn't found their way to this forum yet after the old site quit. Maybe if they find this forum that the video's continue, but there is a chance that it won't happen
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

https://handball123.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:19 pm

OUTRAGEOUS to believe Viborg is not going to the playoff. Simply too much talent on that team to be on the outside looking in. Ida-Marie Dahl, Anna Kristensen, Hovden, Högdahl, Petren, Rivas Toft returning. Must be to drive some clicks

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:06 pm

Bent Nyegaard lost for words already in the first round 😁

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:53 pm

So another surprise, well done Randers! Pity we can’t watch the matches recorded.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:11 am

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:59 pm

There will be enough clever people around that team and enough interest to keep them going but surely worrying!

maz

masch1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:10 pm

So apparently it is only the mens team that’s in danger?

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:06 pm

This might be a niche post but here goes. The amount of talented players in the 1st division, who could and should be playing in the league right now, is absurd. It's always difficult to project level and talent from 1st division to the League because it's so much different. Many players score a ton of goals in the 1st division but their traits are not really compatible with being a difference maker at the highest level.

Just to go through some of the young players who are standouts in the 1st division right now and should receive a ton of phone calls during the season.

Matilde Dalbo at Roskilde, 21 years old and left wing. A København Håndbold "reject" who is thriving at Roskilde right now. Roskilde isn't going up even though they have some exciting players, so some team will have to sign her during this season.

Holstebro has a trio, they are counting on. Tea Hein, Mathilde Troelsen and Nanna Løvig. And when you focus on those three, you forget they also have Mathilde Hylleberg?! Those three will be the building block and Holstebro certainly count on those three to get promotion back into the League.

Anne Hykkelbjerg should probably be the second line player for Viborg right now but she does not want to. She decided to go to Søndermarken and has been dominating every level she has played since. No one is doubting that she still has League potential. Can anyone convince her to sign a pro contract?

Sara Madsen, 22 year old right back. A part of the bankrupt but extremely talented Vendsyssel team and her physique is something most Danish teams want at the right back position. She has a great shot, still a ton for her to fix in terms of applying the right pressure and her decision making but you want her shot and physique to develop.

Louise Søndergaard, right back at Bjerringbro is probably the most talented of all these players. How she still has to torture poor amateur players is beyond me but let's hope some team fixes that sooner rather than later.

And this is without even talking about AC Lundbye, Marlene Dahlmann and I've probably forgotten a ton. I can't remember the 1st division EVER being this talented. If I managed or had any control over a team in the Danish League, I would start my scouting in the lower levels. Christina Pedersen is showing that there is ton of talent and most teams probably HATE they did not sign her.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:52 pm

How about Josephine Pytlick, does she have what it takes?
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:01 pm

I have not seen enough of her to really say. Gudme is kind of a blind spot for me. Haven't seen much of them. Heard good things about Pytlick though.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:10 pm

maz wrote:I have not seen enough of her to really say. Gudme is kind of a blind spot for me. Haven't seen much of them. Heard good things about Pytlick though.

She certainly has a good pedigree
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her next time Gudme is playing someone exciting. I wonder where older sister Camilla Pytlick is playing now?

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:45 pm

is she not in holstebro still?

answer: appears that she isn't
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:50 pm

Sometimes it's a nightmare to follow players unless you just happen to hear about them or see them play

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:17 pm

maybe she still struggling with the injury to her achilles tendon, eventhough it was back in early '21? or maybe she just quit
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:03 pm

Interesting piece about how the topclubs lack focus on mental issues with Emma Friberg and her own personal experience in Viborg: https://handbollskanalen.se/varlden/emma-friberg-berattar-om-psykisk-ohalsa-vaga-be-om-hjalp/

EDIT:
And there is also a new interview with Stine Jørgensen where she talks about her time on the NT and in Odense https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2022-09-21-stine-joergensen-aabner-op-jeg-var-under-kaempe-pres

masch1

Sun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next