Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions League 22/23

+8
Dutchfan
Bo$ko
swarthofole
Mr007
Anol
John
Germanicus
rapid
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Champions League 22/23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League 22/23

Post by Anol Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:46 am

I agree. Bad idea to introduced it at the end of the season. They should have waited until next season
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan and Dofer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr007 Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:15 am

Dofer wrote:I wonder how clever it is to introduce such a feature for the first time in final4, before anyone had a chance to try it in less important games.

Anyway people, which team do you think will win the tournament, and which team do you support here?

Personally I'm in favor of Esbjerg, because they have Mork and Reistad and Kristensen and other players I love. I doubt they can win the final4 though, and probably the winner of Gyor - Vipers will win the final. Hopefully I'm wrong - usualy I am  Embarassed

It's wide open, but Gyor really are playing at home here, giving them a huge advantage...so Gyor most likely.

I am here to see top handball from the best teams in the world, it's good enough, although cheering for Esbjerg and Vipers ofc Smile

Problem is....me and my wife are attending a Tantra festival in Oslo this weekend, from friday to sunday....hehe...not really knowing anything about tantra....and I am really exhausted just after 2 workshops today. How we are going to survive a full day tomorrow, I have no idea Smile

But I will miss the matches, unless you post them Dofer, and I can catch up in the evening...no pressure Smile
Mr007
Mr007

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:37 am

Mr007 wrote:
Dofer wrote:I wonder how clever it is to introduce such a feature for the first time in final4, before anyone had a chance to try it in less important games.

Anyway people, which team do you think will win the tournament, and which team do you support here?

Personally I'm in favor of Esbjerg, because they have Mork and Reistad and Kristensen and other players I love. I doubt they can win the final4 though, and probably the winner of Gyor - Vipers will win the final. Hopefully I'm wrong - usualy I am  Embarassed

It's wide open, but Gyor really are playing at home here, giving them a huge advantage...so Gyor most likely.

I am here to see top handball from the best teams in the world, it's good enough, although cheering for Esbjerg and Vipers ofc Smile

Problem is....me and my wife are attending a Tantra festival in Oslo this weekend, from  friday to sunday....hehe...not really knowing anything about tantra....and I am really exhausted just after 2 workshops today. How we are going to survive a full day tomorrow, I have no idea Smile

But I will miss the matches, unless you post them Dofer, and I can catch up in the evening...no pressure Smile

If you have a VPN for a country that is not geoblocked then you could watch it back on ehftv.com
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

https://handball123.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jig Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:47 am

Mr007 wrote:

MVM Dome is the home of FTC, not Győr. Smile
jig
jig

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:56 am

jig wrote:
Mr007 wrote:

MVM Dome is the home of FTC, not Győr. Smile

It is not our home - as far as I remember we haven't played a game there. But at least it is in the same city.
Gojira
Gojira

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:58 am

Mr007 wrote:But I will miss the matches, unless you post them Dofer, and I can catch up in the evening...no pressure Smile
Haha, that was such a subtle hint Smile But the games are finally on tv here, so I won't be able to record them from the internet. However, you may be able to watch the replays without geo-blocking in ehftv, and if not, surely they will appear somewhere in youtube. I'll try find them if you won't be too exhausted from all that tantra.

@Gojira, how many FTC's fans will be at the arena? Probably most tickets were sold to other fans before FTC qualified to the Final4?
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:11 am

Dofer wrote:
Mr007 wrote:But I will miss the matches, unless you post them Dofer, and I can catch up in the evening...no pressure Smile
Haha, that was such a subtle hint Smile But the games are finally on tv here, so I won't be able to record them from the internet. However, you may be able to watch the replays without geo-blocking in ehftv, and if not, surely they will appear somewhere in youtube. I'll try find them if you won't be too exhausted from all that tantra.

@Gojira, how many FTC's fans will be at the arena? Probably most tickets were sold to other fans before FTC qualified to the Final4?

I don't know the numbers, but there will be some Very Happy There will be lots of football fans, too. They will be in black - a fashion that I dislike very much.
Gojira
Gojira

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:48 am

Just hope that these football fans won't spoil the fun by being football fans
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:54 pm

Anol wrote:Just hope that these football fans won't spoil the fun by being football fans

I remember only one case of trouble: when 1-2 plastic cups with beer were thrown in. It was a few years ago, when Johansson was the coach of CSM - you may or may not remember it. It was rather embarrassing, but fortunately there was no violence. I don't expect violence either today or tomorrow.
Gojira
Gojira

Anol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:44 pm

Wow, what a day! Just to think that some of us preferred to do tantra today Shocked

Anyway, for those who missed the games, replays at ehftv aren't geo-blocked, and if they are, you can watch them in this youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@leo_6206/featured
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan, Gojira and Mr007 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr007 Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:30 pm

Dofer wrote:Wow, what a day! Just to think that some of us preferred to do tantra today Shocked

Anyway, for those who missed the games, replays at ehftv aren't geo-blocked, and if they are, you can watch them in this youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@leo_6206/featured

Fuck...yes.. and close to death 😀

Thanks Dofer, heading back to hotel to check it out 😀
Mr007
Mr007

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:45 am

@Mr007, The livestreams for me (Netherlands )were geoblocked on ehftv.com, but the replays are not. It may be the same in your country so that's could also be an option
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

https://handball123.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr007 Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:54 am

Yes, I will check esbjerg tonight when we are home.
Strange how Esbjerg actually could lose this match, but I guess they already in their head was thinking about the final... and forgot about the fans making FTC perform at the highest intensity Smile
Mr007
Mr007

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr007 Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:20 pm

Hmmm...close match after all, being 7 down first half for Esbjerg. It is really sad that the goal to Nora 2 minutes before FT was cancelled because of a referee error....smells a little bad to me at least....

The name of the game....refs were bribed? Or just an error that can occur...2 minutes before FT....absolutely cruisal for Esbjerg?

Well, we were cheated for a penalty shoot out, although Gyor perhaps would have won that after all, but at least fair Smile

Sorry, but I will not congratulate Gyor, since for me they had a backup plan that was solved with just some money....and it was very visible...

We have a problem....
Mr007
Mr007

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Maybe it belongs here.

Women's Team of the Season:

Left wing: Emma Friis - DEN / Ikast Handbold
Left back: Cristina Neagu - ROU / CSM Bucuresti
Centre back: Henny Reistad - NOR / Team Esbjerg
Right back: Nora Mørk – NOR / Team Esbjerg
Right back: Ana Gros – SLO / Gyori Audi ETO KC
Right wing: Angela Malestein – NED / FTC-Rail Cargo Hungaria
Line player: Vilde Ingstad – NOR / Team Esbjerg
Goalkeeper: Katrine Lunde – NOR / Vipers Kristiansand
Defender: Kathrine Heindahl – DEN / Team Esbjerg
Rookie of the season: Pauletta Foppa – FRA / Brest Bretagne Handball

https://www.eurohandball.com/en/news/en/golden-players-make-the-team-of-the-season/
Gojira
Gojira

Back to top Go down

Post by tomcurren Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:31 am

Pauletta Foppa is not a rookie. The first time she played in EHF was during season 2018-19 and begun to be really efficient the following season.
She is only 22 y.o and already very experienced.

tomcurren

Fanfromned likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3