Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Financial Reports

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Financial Reports Empty Financial Reports

Post by Anol Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:25 pm

København Håndbold has reported on the fiscal year 21/22. The report shows a deficit just short of 5 million Dkk

You can find the entire report here
https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/35031499
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan and rapid like this post

Back to top Go down

Financial Reports Empty Re: Financial Reports

Post by Anol Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:09 pm

Not strictly speaking a financial report. but the most important points from an article explaining the trouble in Silkborg

"Vi står i en svær situation, der især skyldes corona-nedlukningen. Vi arbejder fortsat på at løse de her ting, og vi har ikke truffet en beslutning endnu. Vi har været ude og se, om vi kan finde nogen, der har interesse i at hjælpe. Vi kigger efter folk, som vil komme med ansvarlig lånekapital eller donationer. Det kan både være 200.000 kroner eller 50.000 kroner, siger Mogens Steffensen."

"Bestyrelsen har skruet en redningsplan sammen. Den kræver fem millioner kroner, hvoraf de to millioner kroner skal være ansvarlig lånekapital og donationer. Derudover skal der skaffes ny omsætning for én million kroner. En del af planen er også, at medarbejderne skal gå ned i løn."
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:40 pm

We have talked about this multiple times and Aarhus teams are and have certainly not been anywhere close to perfect in terms of the financial aspect of handball.

BUT I would just love if people in and around handball in Denmark would understand that you cannot function above your means. There is not a lot of money to share in Handball-Denmark and all teams still pay big wages and have big, big cost of transportation to matches.

Everyone need to wake up. It's irresponsible to promise a salary and a job to players when the economy is in the shitter. Scale down.

If we need to be a country with 2-3 great teams and a bunch of part-time players, I actually do think that's a better starting point than having teams go bankrupt practically every season.

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:57 pm

couldn't agree more, I just don't see anyway to encourage this, besides some pretty hefty point deductions for bad financial reports.
Clubs like Cph and vhk have for years been the main culprits in keeping salary levels at a unsustainable level, and who suffers. the smaller teams outside the top4 who try to have a decent economy but can't get the players they need to try and move into the top6, because some clubs are paying beyond their means
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:57 pm

Even though the Team Esbjerg report is not out yet, there is some news. They expect a 1.5mill deficit. Citing higher travel expenses, corona related expenses and the Polman  debacle. I must say I'm very disappointed in this result, and they have to get their shit together. This kind of result CANNOT become a recurring thing.

Edit. 28-11-2022. The Financial report is now online and in the end it  shows a 1.6 mill deficit
the full report can be found here https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/27982867?fritekst=Team%2520Esbjerg&sideIndex=0&size=10

Last edited by Anol on Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:18 pm

@anol, You could always sell a player or two to Odense . Worked for KBH Wink

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:14 pm

lol how did that work for Copenhagen. They still have like 5 mill in deficit Laughing
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:19 pm

Perhaps they got some really great parties out of it Very Happy

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Odense Håndbold has published their financial report, shows a small profit of around 60k. Well done.
It would appear that Odense took their big corona hit i 2020, while Esbjerg is taking a hit this year

more can be found here
https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/35395008?fritekst=odense%2520h%25C3%25A5ndbold&sideIndex=0&size=10
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:20 pm

Viborg HK join Esbjerg in having a terrible fiscal year
https://sport.tv2.dk/haandbold/2022-11-28-viborg-har-stort-underskud-og-mangler-millionbeloeb

the TL;DR Viborg has to find quite a bit of money
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:06 pm

Silkeborg Voel's financial report is also out today.
It can be found here. https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/39669250?fritekst=Silkeborg%2520Voel%2520kfum&sideIndex=0&size=10

the TL;DR is a deficit of a little over 1.6mill dkk and that it's managements opinion that they have secured sufficients fund to play the rest of the season
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:15 pm

masch1

Anol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:22 am

That is obviously good news. But I just hope that it's not just because that the players are still playing on reduced wages as they agreed to back in may 2020.
And if they are still playing on reduced salaries, Ikast håndbold better honor their promise to compensate the players in case of a positive financial report
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:34 pm

It would appear that there is only one thing that is worse than Horsens' performance on court, and that is their performance off court. The financial report shows a deficit just shy of 4 million dkk

more can be found here
https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/35842330?fritekst=hh%2520elite&sideIndex=0&size=10
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:37 pm

Also NFH (Guldborgsund Håndbold Aps) have published their financial report. It shows a small deficit of a 121K Dkk.

https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/30692063?fritekst=guldborgsund%2520h%25C3%25A5ndbold&sideIndex=0&size=10
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:37 am

The financial report of Viborg HK is now available online https://datacvr.virk.dk/enhed/virksomhed/36722088?fritekst=viborg+hk&sideIndex=0&size=10

To me the most interesting part is that the report states that they need to find at least 5million dkk to get through the season and not 3.25million as stated in this article https://viborg-folkeblad.dk/artikel/viborg-hk-formand-om-alvorlig-%C3%B8konomisk-situation-de-her-penge-skal-findes-hvis-vi-skal-forts%C3%A6tte
Though the report does state that at the time of approving the report they had received "tilsagn" of 2million dkk

The article was published one day earlier than the financial report was approved by the board.

Also the board as broken the law by not keeping a record of its meeting and what is decided at those meetings. Doesn't seem all that professional.

Another quite worrying statement in the report is that VHK expect a deficit  between 2.2 and 2.8 million for the next season!!!
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:49 am

As expected, Aarhus United is now a profitable business Cool

maz

Anol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:25 am

maz wrote:As expected, Aarhus United is now a profitable business Cool

That is great news indeed. though its status as a profitable business can be questioned.  It can be questioned because they only made a profit on account of a four fold increase in "Andre finansielle indtægtet".
And what are these "Andre Finansielle Indtægter" you ask? Well in Note 1 you can see that it is forgiven debt. That is such a dramatic increase that I doubt that they can generate that year over year. So unfortunately I suspect that we will be back to seing a deficit from Aarhus United again next year. Though I hope I am wrong.
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by maz Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:52 pm

Anol wrote:
maz wrote:As expected, Aarhus United is now a profitable business Cool

That is great news indeed. though its status as a profitable business can be questioned.  It can be questioned because they only made a profit on account of a four fold increase in "Andre finansielle indtægtet".
And what are these "Andre Finansielle Indtægter" you ask? Well in Note 1 you can see that it is forgiven debt. That is such a dramatic increase that I doubt that they can generate that year over year. So unfortunately I suspect that we will be back to seing a deficit from Aarhus United again next year. Though I hope I am wrong.

In this day and age we can only be happy for the financial report we have right now because they might not get the sponsors they are expecting for the upcoming season, and then it would surely be a small deficit, but they are very, very confident it will break even or at least very close to breaking even next year and that is probably the realistic aim for a team like Aarhus.

But I completely agree with your point!

maz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:26 am

Even a small deficit is a good financial report in my opinion
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:36 am

Gojira
Gojira

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:50 am

I don't understand the numbers in this graph. Could you explain what it means? 1 000 000 what? Sidenote, looking at the financial statement of Vipers, I'm a little suspecious of the wages that are stated there
Financial Reports 49321222_15dea1b69e0589adfdf26ddc50be9346_x
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 am

1 000 000 means 1 000 000 000 Ft. And these are supposed to be the wages in forint (also in the case of Vipers, the article gives the exchange rate used)..

I didn't check the given links, we are told that the data are from them.
Gojira
Gojira

Back to top Go down

Post by Anol Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:38 am

These numbers don't add up at all. I don't see anyway that they could reach the conclusion of 1.2 billion HUF in wages. It is quite simply not what is stated on the norwegian website.

Though that doesn't make it better for the hungarians though, cos what it says is that Vipers in the 2022 report have wages that amount to 864.617.600 HUF(using the conversion rate that the article uses for 2022) So significantly lower wages than the article stipulates. Add to that, that those wages likely are not only the player wages, but includes coaches and adminitrative staff too.
In short I wouldn't trust the numbers in this article as far as I could throw the author. They clearly made some mistakes with the norwegian numbers, god knows what kind of mistake they have made with the hungarian ones.
Anol
Anol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:48 am

It is quite possible that the numbers are in error. I don't think, however, that the basic fact is wrong: we pay much more than Vipers without proper results.
Gojira
Gojira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next