Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retirement/ players ending their careers

+4
Stefan_MNE
Bo$ko
John
Dutchfan
8 posters

Go down

Retirement/ players ending their careers Empty Retirement/ players ending their careers

Post by Dutchfan Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:14 pm

Celine Lundbye ends her career. The contract with KBH is ended. https://kbhbold.dk/koebenhavn-haandbold-fritstiller-celine-lundbye-kristiansen/
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

https://handball123.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Retirement/ players ending their careers Empty Re: Retirement/ players ending their careers

Post by John Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:54 pm

After retiring from NT, Jovanka Radičević will also retire from club handball. This is her last season as an active player. She wants to dedicate her time to family. She will remain in sports, what role will she have we will see.
It’s always sad to say goodbye to legendary handball players and she will be greatly missed. Her energy, everything she gave to handball world and Montenegro.

John
John

Back to top Go down

Retirement/ players ending their careers Empty Re: Retirement/ players ending their careers

Post by Bo$ko Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:06 pm

I heard her in that interview that she'll play +1 season, most probably for Krim.

Afterwards it was written wrong on portals that she will play only this season. She clearly mentioned even if she has energy to play 5 more years on high level, she decided to play one more season.
Bo$ko
Bo$ko

Stefan_MNE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:13 am

I read it in Vijesti, so they probably misunderstood her.
I wish she would finish her career in Budućnost.
John
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan_MNE Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:56 pm

I also understood from the interview that Radičević would play for one more season, apparently in Krim.

She's definitely one of the more consistent players in the history of handball - almost two decades at the top level.

Stefan_MNE

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Malene Aambak is ending her career after the season.

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by swarthofole Mon May 29, 2023 11:56 pm

Gabriela Perianu retired.

swarthofole

Back to top Go down

Post by swarthofole Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:44 pm

Majda Mehmedovic retired as well.

swarthofole

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:49 pm

swarthofole wrote:Majda Mehmedovic retired as well.
I've watched her yesterday taking the Turkish' championship with Kastamonu, and for some reason I had a bad feeling this might be the last time I have the privilege of watching her play. She is a legend, one of the players who made me fall in love with handball. Always with so much energy both on and off the court. Hopefully she she remains involved in the handball world, as a coach/mentor/commentator or simply being around with her wonderful smile that makes everyone smile too.
Dofer
Dofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:49 pm

Yvette Broch will end her career after this season. It is implied that she also wants to join at the olympics. https://nos.nl/artikel/2499679-broch-kondigt-bij-terugkeer-oranje-einde-handbalcarriere-aan-spelen-mooi-einde
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

https://handball123.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Ayaka Ikehara will end her career after the season.

https://europamester.dk/nfh-floj-stopper-karrieren-efter-sasonen

masch1

Dutchfan and Dofer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:29 pm

Nerea Pena retires from handball due to injuries Crying or Very sad She doesn't want to retire, but her body didn't leave her another choice.

She wrote a touching facebook post about it in Spanish.

Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:54 pm

Dofer wrote:Nerea Pena retires from handball due to injuries Crying or Very sad  She doesn't want to retire, but her body didn't leave her another choice.

She wrote a touching facebook post about it in Spanish.

She was a great player. I wish her luck in her life after handball.
Gojira
Gojira

Dutchfan and Dofer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down