Handball123
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams

+7
hb9
Fanfromned
Malloul
masch1
Gojira
Anol
Dutchfan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams Empty TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams

Post by Dutchfan Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:20 pm

Here it's possible to place streams for upcomming games. Here are a few of the sites:
ehftv.com (European leagues and European Championships (some games can be geoblocked).
sportdeutschland.tv (German bundesliga for women)
handbalnl.tv (some Dutch league games and some NT friendly games)
Handballtv.com (norwegian league games (paid to watch live, free to watch back after the match)

Also it's announced that on the tophaandbold.dk app it is possible to watch the Santander games live
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

https://handball123.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams Empty Re: TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams

Post by Anol Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:12 pm

excellent. I'd be interested in watching a couple of NL games.
Anol
Anol

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams Empty Re: TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams

Post by Gojira Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:44 pm

I know it may not be very popular at the moment, but the Russian Superliga games may be watched at https://rushandball.ru/
Gojira
Gojira

Dutchfan and Anol like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:09 am

I got 3 links for the french league games from @Malloul last season, but I got a new computer and now I can only remember 2 of them:

moselle.tv
sportenfrance.com

masch1

Dutchfan and maz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Malloul Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:33 pm

you have https://www.tebeo.bzh/ for Brest games

Malloul

masch1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Malloul Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:34 pm

Malloul

masch1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by masch1 Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:39 pm

Malloul wrote:https://mistraltv.com/le-live/ for Bourg de Peage

Thanks, that was the one I couldn’t remember TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams 1f44d

masch1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanfromned Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:42 pm

Dutchfan wrote:Here it's possible to place streams for upcomming games. Here are a few of the sites:
ehftv.com (European leagues and European Championships (some games can be geoblocked).
sportdeutschland.tv (German bundesliga for women)
handbalnl.tv (some Dutch league games and some NT friendly games)
Handballtv.com (norwegian league games (paid to watch live, free to watch back after the match)

Also it's announced that on the tophaandbold.dk app it is possible to watch the Santander games live

So i was just checking when bietigheim has there first match on sportdeutschland.tv but i saw now it is geoblocked.
Is there someone who knows a good free vpn?

Fanfromned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:45 pm

Fanfromned wrote:

So i was just checking when bietigheim has there first match on sportdeutschland.tv but i saw now it is geoblocked.
I use vyprVPN. It works good, but it's one you have to pay for
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

Fanfromned likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hb9 Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:42 am

Oh god, I can't believe they geo-blocked the stream. It an only be a technical error or some short sightedness on their part. TV Broadcast Partners, Live Streams 1f610
hb9
hb9

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hb9 Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:09 am

Fanfromned wrote:So i was just checking when bietigheim has there first match on sportdeutschland.tv but i saw now it is geoblocked.
I just tried a Dutch IP and there is no mention of geo-blocking. Where does it say so? Shocked
hb9
hb9

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanfromned Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:49 pm

hb9 wrote:
Fanfromned wrote:So i was just checking when bietigheim has there first match on sportdeutschland.tv but i saw now it is geoblocked.
I just tried a Dutch IP and there is no mention of geo-blocking. Where does it say so? Shocked

I think it is my laptop because i checked it on my phone and there it does work, my german is not so good but there was standing somewhere it is blocked. So i thought must be geoblocked because before the break it was working.. Sorry for the wrong information silent

Fanfromned

Back to top Go down

Post by Malloul Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:03 pm

Geoblocked from France, I tried today

Malloul

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:24 pm

Sportdeutschland also blocks people using adblocker, so that may also be a problem if you have that enabled
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

Fanfromned likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hb9 Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:51 pm

Malloul wrote:Geoblocked from France, I tried today
Some big sport events are geo-blocked (like a Volleyball WC for example). Are you referring to that or was everything blocked?
hb9
hb9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:37 pm

Our home games are usually streamed by FradiMédia on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/fradimedia
Unless, of course, the game is on TV.
Gojira
Gojira

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:34 pm

Apparently some french games (including tonight's Brest game) will be streamed on handballtv.fr
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malloul Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:31 pm

Normally 2/3 games per day will be streamed on handballtv.fr
But you will have to pay monthly fee.
Mistral tv will not streamed any Bourg de Peage game anymore this season.

Malloul

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gojira Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:26 pm

Gojira
Gojira

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:52 am

handballtv.fr is great, 3 games from each round of the French league, with good quality and commentators. For me it's worth the 4€ for month.

I hope no one is waiting for recording of Copenhagen - Odense, it was on tv2 play, which I don't have access to.

Some more channels which broadcast handball:

teledeporte broadcasts one game each round from the Spanish league, but it's geo-restricted (I watch with HOLA browser).
Pro Arena broadcasts two games each round from the Romanian league (didn't they promise to broadcast three?). You can find it easily in many unofficial sites.
TVP usualy shows one game each round of the Polish league. Live is geo-restricted, replays sometimes not.
emocje.tv shows all other games from Polish league, but with low quality and only one camera, so it's not worth the 20 zloty unless you are addicted like me.
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan, Anol and rapid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Handballer1991 Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:10 pm

In Spain all matches (Liga Guerreras Iberdrola -First Division-, DH Oro -second-, and DH Plata -third-), are broadcast via streaming on the Youtube Channels of each clubs. FREE and live is not geo-restricted (Except Teledeporte) Handicap: Low quality in many of thems.

Handballer1991

Dofer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:38 pm

For those who missed CSM - Rapid today, here is the replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs53vc79aB0
That youtube channel shows replays of Romanian teams in local league and Europe.

For those who want to watch South American handball, this paysite shows it legally: https://fanatiz.com . I paid to watch last month the South American Women's championship, which was quite boring, but it also suppose to show some local leagues, although the leagues are on vacation for now. Broadcasts' quality is not the best but better than expected.
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan and rapid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:52 am

Obviously, we all want to watch the Argentine league. Thanks to the national sports channel and its youtube channel, we can all do it. It usually shows one game each week, with good broadcast quality, better than expected playing level, bad refereeing and great commentators (although they don't shout "goooooooal" after each goal). There are some famous clubs in the league, like River Plate, Velez Sarsfield and Estudiantes.

Here are the replays of the first two broadcasted games:

Mariano Acosta - Quilmes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldUqzJeMHKQ . In Quilmes you can find Maia and Karen Kersten, the two sisters of Elke Karsten. You can also find there great beer, but that's not relevant to handball.
CI.DE.CO VS S.E.D.A.L.O: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KJdt6MMX8
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dofer Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:15 am

The Spanish cup is taking place in Malaga this weekend. 1/4 finals today, semis at Saturday (18:00 and 21: 00 cet), Final at Sunday (19:00). All games are suppose to be broadcasted on RTVE play (probably geo-restricted, so vpn might be needed).

Nostalgic fans will be happy to watch again Marta Mangue, who plays for Rocasa Gran Canaria (today 20:30 vs Malaga). Rapid's fans would want to follow their next season's player Paula Arcos (Bera Bera - Elche, 18:00 cet), and Dutch fans can watch their compatriots Pipy Wolfs and Tessa Van Zijl playing for Elche at that same game. The two other 1/4 finals games are at 13:00 and 15:30 cet.

Last edited by Dofer on Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected the hours)
Dofer
Dofer

Dutchfan and rapid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchfan Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:58 am

Dofer wrote:The Spanish cup is taking place in Malaga this weekend. 1/4 finals today, semis at Saturday (18:00 and 21: 00 cet), Final at Sunday (19:00). All games are suppose to be broadcasted on RTVE play (probably geo-restricted, so vpn might be needed).

Nostalgic fans will be happy to watch again Marta Mangue, who plays for Rocasa Gran Canaria (today 21:00 vs Malaga). Rapid's fans would want to follow their next season's player Paula Arcos (Bera Bera - Elche, 18:00 cet), and Dutch fans can watch their compatriots Pipy Wolfs and Tessa Van Zijl playing for Elche at that same game. The two other 1/4 finals games are at 12:00 and 15:30 cet.

Thanx for the tip! I'll definitely try to watch
Dutchfan
Dutchfan
Admin

rapid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum